PROJECT ENGINEER – Rover System / Faire Technologies Job in Philippines
Rover System / Faire Technologies
Faire Technologies, Inc., one of the leading, fast growing electronics and security systems is currently gearing up towards more business challenges. As such, we would like to invite dynamic, responsible and quality oriented people to join our team. If you wish to pursue a career with a Company which provides opportunities for personal, professional and career development, then we would be more than delighted to have you.
Faire Technologies, Inc. is the exclusive distributor of Rover CCTV Surveillance Cameras. We are a security system integrator and provider of a wide array of high quality, very reliable electronic security products for different types of security application. Our products are used in retail, commercial, industrial government markets to deter theft and crime, as well as to protect people, property and information.
Our products include: Closed Circuit Television Systems, Speed Dome Cameras, Long Distance Video Transmission System, Intrusion Alarm, Access Control, Video/Audio Entry phone System, Fire Alarms, HID Proximity cards and readers, PA/BGM, etc.
- Will supervise and/or design various electronic security related projects: i.e. CCTV, Burglar & Fire Alarm, Access Control, Biometrics, and other Auxiliary System
- Will provide coordination as well as technical support to the Company’s client
- Establish a systematic procedure in the preparation of plans and drawings, definition of scope of works, cost estimates, execution and the supervision of approved engineering projects to ensure compliance to engineering standards and best operating practices
- Male, not more than 40 years old
- Graduate of BS EE/ECE
- With at least 3yrs. experience in project implementation management
- With excellent leadership/decision-making skills
- Knowledgeable in preparing technical reports and documentations
- With good technical, analytical and communication skills
- Willing to do fieldwork or be assigned in out of town project sites
- With driving skill is an advantage
Interested applicants may apply on line or
in person from Mondays thru Fridays, 9:00am to 4:00 pm at:
49 E. Fernandez Street, San Juan, Metro Manila
Telephone Numbers: (632) 723-7959, (632) 744-1389 to 91
Fax Number: (632) 724-5898
Mobile Number: (0917)836-4491/(0920)954-7473/(0922)899-2930
Please bring: Comprehensive Resume w/ 2X2 picture, Transcript of Records, Certificate of Employment, and other credentials