RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT PERSONNEL – Rover System / Faire Technologies Inc. Job in Philippines
Rover System / Faire Technologies Inc.
Faire Technologies Inc., one of the leading electronics and security systems is currently gearing up towards more business challenges. With this, we would like to invite dynamic, responsible and quality oriented people to join our team. If you wish to pursue a career with our Company which provides opportunities for personal, professional and career development, then we would be more than delighted to have you.
Faire Technologies, Inc. is the exclusive distributor of Rover CCTV Surveillance Cameras. We are a security system integrator and provider of a wide array of high quality, very reliable electronic security products for different types of security application. Our products are used in retail, commercial, industrial government markets to deter theft and crime, as well as to protect people, property and information.
Our products include: Closed Circuit Television Systems, Speed Dome Cameras, Long Distance Video Transmission System, Intrusion Alarm, Access Control, Video/Audio Entry phone System, Fire Alarms, HID Proximity cards and readers, PA/BGM, etc.
- Shall be assigned primarily to handle various CCTV, Access Control and other Security-related products. Scope of work shall include but not limited to research, product and system testing, product demo, training, field application, implementation, commissioning, and the like.
- Male or Female, 23 to 35 years old
- Graduate of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Programming or other related course.
- With good technical, analytical, and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in the ff areas: fundamental operations of computer-based products; technical writing; customer service practices
- Will analyze and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- With knowledge in PC Assembly, troubleshooting, networking (VLAN, Firewall, routers, FTP, Mail Server)
- Can do installation and configuration of wireless antenna, system installation, and other applications
Interested applicants may apply on line or
in person from Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am to 1:00 pm at:
49 E. Fernandez Street, San Juan, Metro Manila
Telephone Numbers: (632) 723-7959, (632) 744-1389 to 91
Mobile Number: (0917)836-4491/(0920)954-7473/(0922)412-9980
Fax Number: (632) 724-5898
Please bring: Comprehensive Resume w/ 2X2 picture, Transcript of Records, Certificate of Employment, and other credentials.